This section allows you to update your inventory details.
How to access on Fynd Platform
Here you can select the brands whose products should be displayed on your application. Enabling it will allow you to select all the brands at once. Moreoever, by disabling it, you can remove (deselect) the brands.
Here you can select which products you want to show in your application. Here is what the following terms imply:
- Standard Images - Enabling this will display all the products that have proper images. Disabling this will show only imageless products.
- Imageless - Enabling this will display imageless products. Disabling this will show only those products with images.
Selecting both the options will display both, image and imageless products. You will have to select atleast one option among them.
- Verified - Enabling this will display all the products that have undergone a proper verification process. Disabling this will show only unverified products.
- Non-verified - Enabling this will display unverified product. This includes recently created product catalogue which is yet to undergo a thorough verification process. Disabling this will show only verified products.
Selecting both the options will display both, verified and unverified products. You will have to select atleast one option among them.
Here you can select the origin of your inventory. In simpler terms, you can select one or more company/store whose product inventory you want to display in your application.
- Companies: Select the company from where you want to fetch the inventory and display products to your users. If you enable Other Selling Option which is next to it, you can select product inventory of more than one company, from the Company List drop-down.
- Store: Select the stores from where you want to fetch the inventory and display products to your users. If you enable Other Selling Option which is next to it, you can receive product inventory of stores that belong to other companies, from the Store List drop-down.
If you have selected
Store as your inventory scope , and if you haven't enabled Other Selling Option, you will be able to select an inventory from only those stores that belong to your company. Upon enabling Other Selling Option, you can view other companies and stores (that may not necessarily belong to you) and source their inventory.
A store may not be operational due to various reasons, such as relocation, renovation, cost-cutting or permanently shut due to poor business. Assume that the store which sells the following item has to be deactivated.
Figure 5: Disabling A Store
- In the supply configuration, the drop-down has a list of all the stores.
- Clear the checkbox of the store you wish to deactivate.
- Save the configuration.
Further, the store will no longer appear as a selling location on the cart page.
If a store is deactivated its entire inventory is removed and its products will no longer appear on the product listing page. To reactivate the store, select its checkbox in the supply configuration.