How to access on Fynd Platform
- Here you can see the tags that are previously created and the action items like Delete All and Save.
Let's create a tag to enable a chat widget on your website.
- Click Create
- Enter the details.
- Name - Enter the name for the tag.
- Choose tag position - Choose where the tag will be positioned, i.e. head, in the body top or at botttom.
To get the code, you will have to create an account on Tawk.to or any other site of your choosing that provides chat widgets. For e.g. Intercom.
Once you have created a free account, provide the company details like Name and the URL. Click on Team Members once you have entered the information.
- You have the admin access, you can grant other users access to this feature or skip this step and click Install Widget.
Once the details are filled, click Save.
Your Tag is now live.
- Go to your website, you can see the chat widget is added at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the screen, do a right click and select Inspect. You can inspect the page to check where the code was applied.
- When the customers that visit the website click on the chat icon, a window pops up that will allow them to start a chat.
- The customer chats will appear on the tawk.to dashboard and you or an agent that has been provided access by the admin can reply to the chats by clicking on them.
You can add various tags like domain verification, login verification etc.