Let's see an example for Stackable promotions
- Select promotions from the list, go to the restrictions section and check the stackable option. Set the promotion at product level and priority as 3.
- The PDP page showing the promotion.
- Now set another promotion as active after checking the stackable option. Set the promotion at product level and the priority as 2.
- The PDP page will now show the promotion value for both of them combined.
- Now let's add another promotion and select that as final promotion
- Here we have set the promotion priority as 1 at product level. This promotion will be applied after the other promotions that have a higher priority level are applied.
- The PDP page will show the cumulative promotions
- Now let's try to add another promotion. Set the group as product and priority at 1.
- The promotion will not be applied as we have already set a final promotion.
If you create another promotion at product level and priority 2 or higher, then it will be applied to the total. This is because the final promotion has a lower priority of 1. If you create a cart level promotion then it will not be applied as product group promotions have a higher priority than cart level promotions.