You require an Electronic Way bill for any movement of goods. A GST registered person cannot transport goods whose value exceeds ₹50,000 (Single Invoice/bill/delivery challan) on a vehicle without an e-Way bill. If you're selling any product whose value is greater than 50K INR, please configure the e-Way Bill. This is also applicable when you're shipping in bulk and the sum total of the shipments is greater than ₹50,000.
How to access on Fynd Platform
- To generate, view, update, and cancel E-Way bills, you must allow GSP API access in the Government E-Way Bill Portal.
- Log in to the Government portal (click here)
- On left-hand pane, click on Registration.
- Click on For GSP.
- Click on Add/New.
- Select the GSP Name (Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited) from the drop-down, and enter a User Name and Password.
- Click on Add.
You can use the generated credentials for only those stores/locations that have the same GSTIN as you used to login in step b.
- Login to Fynd Platform.
- Go to Profile → Locations
- Click the location where you want to enable e-Way Bill.
- Scroll to the bottom, click the e-Way Bill checkbox, and add the generated username and password.
STEP 3: Inform the corresponding Assistant Manager at Fynd.