You can handle the entire order processing lifecycle by clicking an order and going to its Order Details page.
You can also use the Previous and Next button to move from one order to the other.
On the Order Details page, you can view the Store Information, Promised Delivery Date, Price Breakup, Payment Method, and Tracking Details below every shipment.
Once an order is placed by a customer, it is immediately updated in the OMS. Click here if you wish to check the order placing journey from a customer's perspective.
- Let's assume a customer has ordered a handbag. The order would immediately appear in the Orders section of Fynd Platform.
- Go to the Order Details page. If the product is available at your store, click on Confirm. If not, click Cancel and enter a cancellation reason so that a new store will be assigned to the order.
If an order contains multiple shipments, you'll get Confirm and Cancel option for each shipment in that order. Also, if the shipments have multiple bags within them, you can use the checkbox to confirm the available bags, and cancel the unavailable ones.
- Once the order is confirmed, you can generate its tax invoice and labels by clicking on Update Invoice.
Enter the store invoice number as per your records. This invoice number will appear in your printed invoice or label.
- The system automatically assigns a delivery partner. An AWB number is generated (see Tracking Details in the below image) which allows you and your customer to track the shipment. Next, print the corresponding invoice for the product.
As shown in the above image, you will get the following options.
- Print POS
- Print Invoice
- Shipment Activity
- Report an issue
5. Enclose the product in a packaging material, and attach the invoice/label generated in the above step. Next, click on **Packed**.
- Once you handover the shipment to the delivery partner, click on Dispatched.
- The order state will be updated to
Handed Over To DG
If you can't fulfil an order or shipments within an order, you can cancel them. The order will be reassigned to another store in your company if it exists. During this polling, if no stores can fulfil the order, it will be cancelled and the customer will be duly informed and refunded.